Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Lights, Camera, Action! A Writer's Inspiration.

Image from here.

Lights, Camera, Action!
If you are a writer, a choreographer, a teacher, or actually anyone who sees, read, believes in something and that something inspires you- this post will not seem too odd. Maybe.

Lights
Light bulb not needed here. We are all inspired. It motives us in different ways. We hear a phrase, see a picture, watch something in our daily life, hear something etc. We even like to talk about it, dream about it, and sometimes show it.

Camera
Much of my inspiration comes from very visual things. A snapshot I took, a snapshot you took, an article, a book, something  viewed on social media. Then there is this tree in my backyard. When the camera captures a picture of this tree, I know it looks just how you see it below. But...
...there isn't a time I see this tree and not think of this below... When Novelicious on twitter posted this image I thought to myself, That's exactly the way I see the tree in my yard! 
Image from Novelicious on twitter

So many things inspire me and I imagine you too. Another example is this image below of a cabin wall in one of our homes. See the many orbs? I could easily be inspired to write a mystery story including the unknown about orbs and more.

What inspires you? 

The possibilities are endless. Best of luck in any adventure your inspiration takes you!

If you taken the time to visit, thank you. 

Best,
Carrie



No comments:

Post a Comment